Stop Motion : Coffee Time

Coffee Time from wan-tzu on Vimeo.

Every cup of coffee contains its own soul, extracted from your feeling today. Every cup of coffee is like a magic show containing different journey and bringing the unending imagination and surprises.With a sip of coffee, you not only taste your own story, but also change your perspective of the world.

Wan-Tzu :

it's my first time try to make a stop-motion animation.

I used to be a senior student majoring in commercial design who had no interest whatsoever in animation. However, last summer I saw a amazing work "SNASK", which awakened in me a huge interest in Stop-Motion. This was also my very first encounter towards videos.

I used that as a template for my own first practice video made with stop-motion. I tried to recreate the effects from SNASK, and I learned so much from this process. At the end of the video, I mixed in an animation containing my personal favorite coffee elements.

it is simply the result of my experiences with stop-motion, filled also with my gratitude and feedback to Mike Crozier.

Commentaires